What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see Help for your browser on how to do this). Note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally disable certain features and functions of this site. It is therefore recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The cookies we set:
- Cookies related to e-mail newsletters This site offers newsletter or e-mail subscription services and cookies may be used to remember whether you are already registered and to display certain notifications that may only be valid for subscribed/unsubscribed users .
- Cookies related to order processing This site offers e-commerce or payment capabilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it correctly.
- Form-related cookies When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user data for future correspondence.
- Site Preference Cookies To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site works when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third party cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, which helps us understand how you use the site and ways we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site is delivered. When we're still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure you get a consistent experience while on the site, while ensuring we understand which optimizations our users value most.
Since we sell products, it is important for us to understand the statistics of how much o